The 2016 Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit is rapidly approaching. This means that if you haven’t done so already, now would be the ideal time to secure your registration for 3 days of knowing your worth, owning your truth, and embracing your power. You don’t want to miss this. If you’re already pretty much convinced that if you attend any event this year it should be this one, but you simply need a nudge of encouragement, peep the list below.
[Related: [Women of Power] Embracing Your “Masks” and Using Them to Your Advantage]
- We’ll, for starters, it’s cold, like freezing cold, in most of America right now. Meanwhile, in Hollywood, Florida….Yes, you too will post your beach pics hashtagged #escapethewinter. It is your right. You will embrace this right.
- Seeing as how you are, in fact, a ‘woman of power,’ you always look forward to the opportunity to gather with hundreds of other powerful women for days of fellowshipping, networking, learning, collaborating and growing.
- A plethora of executive leadership sessions will be offered to help you sharpen your identity, learn to play the corporate game, build an elite team, leverage your corporate power, steer your career amidst chaos, and of course, build wealth.
- Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer of the NBA, Pam El, along with Chief Marketing Officer of the NFL, Dawn Hudson, will be schooling you on leading like a woman while winning in a man’s world, and if anyone knows how to pull this off, they do. Take notes.
- Powerhouse speakers, including but not limited to Dr. Atira Charles, who will facilitate on the masks we wear, Wonya Lucas and Debbie Dyson on mastering high-stakes corporate politics, Lucia McBath and Bershan Shaw on leveraging your power, and the Hon. Joyce Beatty, Tamara Franklin and Tiffany Hunt on keeping your career on track. We’ll stop right there, for now. For more, you just have to be there.
- The Un-Masquerade Dinner. If you’ve ever been to a Black Enterprise event you know we don’t skimp on the dining experience. Wearing tropical sunset hues you’ll enjoy a sumptuous dinner along with rich conversation inducing self-discovery and revelation.
- The honoring of Legacy Award recipients, golf pioneer Renee Powell, actress, singer, and author, Vanessa Williams, and founder of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, Dr. N. Joyce Payne.
- Executive coaching sessions where you may make an appointment for a one-on-one advice session on success strategies, finances, and style.
- An exclusive Macy’s shopping excursion where you will learn how to transform your look for any occasion.
- Johnny Gill. That is all.
Register NOW for the 2016 Black Enterprise event and gather among powerful women sharing your empowerment goals, March 9-12 at the Hilton Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida. For a limited time only, register using code MLK16 for a special discounted rate.
For information on the Women of Power Summit, including sessions, speakers and performers click here. Be sure to check back as updates are announced.
Follow Black Enterprise on social media @BlackEnterprise for Women of Power news, highlights, and updates. Use hashtag #BEWPS to stay in the loop. Please be on the lookout at BlackEnterprise.com as speakers, activities, and sessions are announced.